Scariest Film

xXDcFcXx

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are when you're older, but when your about 12-16 years old, like YR and xXdcfcXx are, by feck, they freek you out!:eek:

I'm 17. I've been watching horror films for years. They don't scare me. I laugh at the thought. And then go outside and rub any cuts I may have into the dirt.. :cool:

I don't get scared by films, due to the fact that they're not real!

The horror film where they were in the forest and did it all with handheld cameras came close, but that was more tense. The way they did it was fantastic. (Can't remember the film name)

I don't get scared by films, due to the fact that they're not real!

The horror film where they were in the forest and did it all with handheld cameras came close, but that was more tense. The way they did it was fantastic. (Can't remember the film name)

Blair Witch Project?

Blair Witch Project?

That'll be it, I did write that initially but it didn't sound right :p

Very good film, the more realism the scarier the film I reckon. It's annoying I don't get scared by films, spend money to go to the cinemas and they do nothing to scare me :confused:

there is a film like that with zombies. I think it is called REC or something like that.

Aye, that's a similar thing, but more action in that one.

I love those type of films, hand-held camera types. As you say, much more realism.

On that note, Paranormal Activity couldn't been better, although I have seen the sequel.

Archived