Scariest Film

xXDcFcXx

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the 2 scarreist films i have ever seen are the house on haunted hill, i think it was a remake, that messed me up proper an the haunting, with catherine zeta jones. its rubbish. but id been out drinking, and it freaked me out good and proper

what has scared me more, was a progamme i used to stay up to watch on a friday night called strange but true. i was about 8 and the enfield polteigest was on. i didnt sleep for weeks. in fact i still cant sleep without being curled up into a ball in the corner of my bed because of it.

im such a gir :frown:

If I'm thinking right Barrman - is that the programme with Michael Aspel as host? I think so.. there was a great one on there about some dead kids in Victorian garb dancing around an electricity pylon next to Stocksbridge Bypass.

It's not nice at all being in the car going that way at night I can tell you. The police went up there, saw something and never went back again and the security guard on duty nearby packed his job in soon after, he was that freaked out. It's on google somewhere, very creepy.

Having said that, we go on that road every week and we've not seen anything yet.

Archived