Maths puzzle

dabber

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he is on 15k a week already and wants a bit more, I would be happy to pay him 20k a week because he is our best permament player, also if you pay a fee of 2 million quid they will want a lot more wages than 7 k

10k.

I'd be just about happy to pay Commons £15k, but that'd be as far as i'd push it and i'd have to risk other players coming to Derby wanting that much too. I think he's after £15k, but also wants to see who else is out there for him and for how much.

If he's after £20k then we just can't pay that, no championship club can.

I wonder what other clubs pay their star players, Commons is a top goalscorer and a matchwinner, and justifies a 12k a week contract..

Anyone know what Forest pay the likes of Earnshaw, Tyson, Blackstock etc? I imagine around the 12k mark aswell.

Not to mention Chopra, Bothroyd, Talbaart, Hulse are probably pushing 15k or more.

If we're not willing to go near 15k a week I'm pretty sure a club like West Ham, Blackpool, QPR, Cardiff, Wolves etc would be..

He's stated hes happy here, but if hes offered more money elsewhere or a crack at the PL fully expect him to leave.

From a DCFC point of view, we shouldn't be going over 12k let alone 15k. Would hate the likes of Brayford, Moxey, Green, Bailey etc. demanding higher pay rises as a result.

I thought commons was on the same as hulse? hulse was on 15k wasn't he?

Hulse was on more (only a little more though).

Commons signed for us on 10k or so I was led to believe. This came after a contract dispute at Forest where they refused to higher his wage by a few grand after promotion. Same with Clingan.

They both walked and we had Commons for 10k. Simples.

Archived