Crawley v Derby Live on ESPN

Day

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you travelling down to crawley for the match, the half moon pub is on brighton road which is a 5 min walk from the stadium

food served all day and very large car park too

children welcome (with parents)

The pub is very nice, though if your in a very small group I would avoid going in until there is more away support. The pub normally does well to curb trouble but you always get a few Crawley chav's outside the pub and Crawley train station looking for trouble.

I personally recommend getting a train to Three Bridges and a cab from the taxi rank outside to the ground. Its a two mile journey and three bridges is a bigger station with more trains.

There is a pub opposite Three Bridges station but I believe its over 18's only.

If your driving then be warned parking in Crawley is expensive if you use a proper car park. Its best to park in Tilgate (for free on street) and walk 5-10 minutes to ground. (look on google maps or street view). Avoid parking in Broadfield (if your fond of your wheels) or near town centre (residents only or expensive).

I live in Arden Road, Crawley, there is plenty of on street parking and its a 10 minute walk along southgate avenue. There are many other streets with good parking around here.

I think this could be a chance to put some young players and players coming back from injury into a competitive first team game.

Deeney, Brayford, Addison, Buxton, Moxey, Bailey, Mendy, Pringle, Martin, Davies and Porter.

fairly happy with that side, see what they can do playing the new formation, espeically Davies and Martin.

I think this could be a chance to put some young players and players coming back from injury into a competitive first team game.

Deeney, Brayford, Addison, Buxton, Moxey, Bailey, Mendy, Pringle, Martin, Davies and Porter.

fairly happy with that side, see what they can do playing the new formation, espeically Davies and Martin.

Apparently Martin can`t play in the new system?Would like to see him given a chance though.I would give that team a crack at this match.

Archived