Boycie's Dilemma

Boycie

I've just had a farting competition with the lad.

Now he let one off, not a bad effort, his sister left the room.

I let one off, they all left the room.

Now, do I tell the boy that I actually ***** my pants as this is an instant disqualification?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd say its cheating.

i just dropped one the the womans foot, she started telling me off but little did we both know that as i started laughing i realised i was still farting and unleashed two strong bursts her way, it resulted in some peace and quiet for 5 min as she left the room.

Well, my ***** is obviously not as important as Daveos peas, or Dans job, or Joe finances.

Rodders hasn't actually got a dilemma, (unless that's his actual dilemma?)

Trigger doesn't want to come back to Blighty anyway.

Anyway, got to go now, as the warm feeling has now turned cold.

I've just had a farting competition with the lad.

Now he let one off, not a bad effort, his sister left the room.

I let one off, they all left the room.

Now, do I tell the boy that I actually ***** my pants as this is an instant disqualification?

ah thats great and really cheered me up.

So much so that I read it out to my wife.

Bad news Boycie, I'm sure I read in "Plaff Monthly" an article that said at the conclusion of the World Farting Championships (WFC) underwear had to be handed in and scrutinized to ensure no advantage had been gained by a sly follow through.

Touching cloth is very much frowned upon by the governing body so to claim a bona fide victory over your lad you'd better keep schtumm incase he reports you to the aforementioned governing body where you could be sanctioned or worse, hit with a disrepute charge.

Archived