I know it's only Wikipedia but.....

sage

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Real Madrid coming in for him, come next summer.. he is a cracking player who would easily play in the premiership week in week out but to be an attacking midfielder in what could only be described as the team with the best attacking options in the world.. we all like beuno but we would be mental to pick him over Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo, Canales, Pedro Leon and who ever they've got stored away in their reserves as the next wonderkid!

however I still believe he is out of our price range, I believe he would be available for around 2.5/3million, which might have the biggest optimist believe there is a chance but the majority now he is going to be a one season wonder, got to remember Fielding rated at around 500k? is said to be out our price range.. despite our good form, doesn't change the fact our board are tighter than nun's c**t

I don't see Real Madrid coming in for him, come next summer.. he is a cracking player who would easily play in the premiership week in week out but to be an attacking midfielder in what could only be described as the team with the best attacking options in the world.. we all like beuno but we would be mental to pick him over Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo, Canales, Pedro Leon and who ever they've got stored away in their reserves as the next wonderkid!

however I still believe he is out of our price range, I believe he would be available for around 2.5/3million, which might have the biggest optimist believe there is a chance but the majority now he is going to be a one season wonder, got to remember Fielding rated at around 500k? is said to be out our price range.. despite our good form, doesn't change the fact our board are tighter than nun's c**t

Nice post, Ambitious, that was just what I was thinking. Let's face it, Real aren't going to need Bueno next season, as are most big clubs, so the chances of them exercising their option to buy are remote.

I notice that Valladolid are in 6th in the Spanish 2nd Division, so they might be unlikely to keep him, given that his form has attracted the attention of Premier League clubs.

Therefore our chances of hanging on to him are also rather remote, unless we get promoted.

Fielding 500k ? Where did u get that from?

More like £1.5m for Fielding me thinks.

I highly doubt it, I think 1.5million for a 2nd/3rd choice keeper in any premiership team is ambitious.. Fielding has also stated that he isn't contempt with sitting on the bench/playing in the reserves, they also have mark bunn so with a little help from fielding then the price could be as little as 500k, otherwise he'll just play out his contract and they will get nothing for him!

I might be way off but a keeper of fielding's talents won't be happy sitting around waiting for robinson and bunn to get injured to get a game, that's why I believe the price could be as low as 500k, maybe even lower!

I highly doubt it, I think 1.5million for a 2nd/3rd choice keeper in any premiership team is ambitious.. Fielding has also stated that he isn't contempt with sitting on the bench/playing in the reserves, they also have mark bunn so with a little help from fielding then the price could be as little as 500k, otherwise he'll just play out his contract and they will get nothing for him!

I might be way off but a keeper of fielding's talents won't be happy sitting around waiting for robinson and bunn to get injured to get a game, that's why I believe the price could be as low as 500k, maybe even lower!

There is a goalkeeper at Stockport who has been rated at £750k.

Fielding is the current England U21 keeper, and is seen as the future replacement of Paul Robinson and possible future England No1 keeper.

Jason Brown will be gone from Blackburn before long, whenever they can get rid of him, and then Fielding will be their No2.

He is already quality Championship standard. He is worth far far more than £500k. If he was worth that, he'd be signed by now.

There is a goalkeeper at Stockport who has been rated at £750k.

Fielding is the current England U21 keeper, and is seen as the future replacement of Paul Robinson and possible future England No1 keeper.

Jason Brown will be gone from Blackburn before long, whenever they can get rid of him, and then Fielding will be their No2.

He is already quality Championship standard. He is worth far far more than £500k. If he was worth that, he'd be signed by now.

Saying that, Clough had openly admitted to trying to sign him in the past.

Couldn't have been too expensive. And I don't it's increased too much.

Saying that, Clough had openly admitted to trying to sign him in the past.

Couldn't have been too expensive. And I don't it's increased too much.

Tried to and failed, if he were worth £500,000 we'd have him by now. The board would pay that.

It won't have increased, but it'll be at the £1m+ figure i'm sure.

This is the headache isn't it, bring people in on loan they look great playing in our team, their transfer fee shoots up we can't afford to sign them. However if the youth program at Derby is being run as well as everything else is, we'll soon see lots of stars coming from that and won't have to rely so heavily on loans. Happy days i'm still optimistic, no way Bueno will be with us next season though, cash will pull him away.

Man utd paid 1 million for Ben foster, he havent played a game for Stoke and never played a game for england u21. If fielding is available for 500k, I think there would be alot of premiership, championship and even a few league one clubs that go in for him. The fact he spending alot of time out on loan at 22 suggest to me that Blackburn rate him, and want him to get 1st team experience under his belt, if they didn't rate him they would of sold him or released him at 19/20. The fact that also he been playing ahead of Scott loach at under 21 level who been playing regular 1st team football for the last 2 or 3 years for Watford, suggest to me that they also rate him in the England set up.

Archived