Katy V Cheryl

Neo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheryls a bit posher I think.

That made me laff Boycie - Cheyl's posher?? No chance.

From a female perspective - a lot of women who wear loads of slap have issues with their "beauty" and want to cover stuff up - hence Cheryl. See her without said slap and she's a real plain jane.

Kate on the other hand is much more sophisticated and opts for less is more and has it bang on in my opinion. She's a natural beauty without the daft accent. (I have to listen to my mother who's a Jordie and it gets on my nerves).

Katie wins, hands down. She's just much more polished than Cheryl is in an understated way. I guess that's why she's marrying into the Royal Family.

To the tune of "I just can't wait to be king" from disney's the lion king

I'm gonna be a queen some day

Now willie has proposed

The future king's my fiancÃe

The deal has been closed

I'll live the life of fame and wealth

Within the monarchy

Camilla can go **** herself

That throne belongs to me

I've wanted this since I was seventeen

Oh I just can't wait to be Queen!

I can see how this thread is going.

Young men with perfect eyesight - Cheryl

Old men with dodgy eyesight and jealous women - Kate

Not at all Daveo - it is simply a question of how you define beauty. I think Sienna Miller is pretty too for the same reasons. Less is definately more.

Only a blind man would say that Chryl is not pretty - but she hasn't got the polished look that Kate has. I could have my slap and clothes done to perfection but still wouldn't be in the same league.

Cheryl Cole is a prostitute (to some extent).

I can't doubt that she's hot but she's not going to win any Best Brit or have any major positive influence on society is she?

Kate could be the next Princess Di. Hopefully she won't be murdered by Prince Philip but she'll do good stuff like save kids from landmines.

if your idea of the perfect woman is a good looking frigid bird from the north east,who likes to hit toilet attendants,whilst being so insecure she moves her mum in to the marital home,and cant sing or talk properly then cheryl is the girl for you.

Wow.......that turned me on.

Cheryl !

Archived