Prince William

Neo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's history in the making peoples. He is our future King after all.

Good luck to them both for a long and happy marriage because for Kate this isn't going to be easy. Not only has she got to fit into perhaps the most famous family on the planet but also she's got to contend with the press on a daily basis.

If it was me, I'd loose my rag pretty quick and tell them where to go but she can't can she? She has to live by rules and decorum and I hope she can manage.

Saying that, William is very caring like his mum was and hopefully he will make sure he protects her as much as he can. It really can't be easy being those two. Yes, they have all the money and priveledges that go with it but they still have to put up with a lot of crap don't they?

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes because I like the fact that I can do normal things like walk down the street without being hounded with every step.

I was watching the news about this, listening to all the "she's a great woman" "she's got an ideal background" "she's very intelligent" "it's great to know she has no skeletons in her closet" quotes from various people, and deciding which ones will be shown in 5 or 10 years time when the Great Kate Middleton scandal will break out :)

Well the soon to eb wife received a degree but didn't really do owt with it, works for her fathers business (wish we could all be in that position) she went to marlborough private school as well,so the royals still like priviliged people to join their ranks, she will receive income from the taxpayer because the royals do and will never have to work, sorry if im being too cynical :rolleyes:

Prince William is to get Married got to say got an eye for a fit bird like his dad(r.i.p di)

Is she another english rose? dont know her heritage but loved our Di.

Still not a Cheryl Cole though

Really :eek: i havn't heard that news :rolleyes:

Read in the paper yesterday the wedding will cost £5 million - but it's ok as the queen is going to pay for the actuall ceremony

Archived