Next 5 Matches

Stimacked

I have been collecting average player ratings in a database of mine accross the season and there's a clear pattern emerging between performance and results.

Going by the pattern that has emerged, we should beat Ssausagehorpe, and beat them well.

The pattern also dictates that we'll lose 2-0 to Burnley.

I'm looking forward to these next 5 matches to see if we'll continue in this trend!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been collecting average player ratings in a database of mine accross the season and there's a clear pattern emerging between performance and results.

Going by the pattern that has emerged, we should beat Ssausagehorpe, and beat them well.

I'm looking forward to these next 5 matches to see if we'll continue in this trend!

Sorry, didn't mean Burnley, I meant Bristol.

Not the kind of thing i would make public, duracell.

Try trainspotting Bunny. At least you'd get some fresh air.:D

• 4 weeks later...
For dildos or what? :confused:

Yes, for dildos.

For different purposes though. One side uses them to please sheep, the other to please close family relations.

Joking aside, my prediction is positive. But I don't want to jinx it by releasing it to the public...

Archived