Lets all laugh at Chelski....

TimRam

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the highlights earlier on MOTD, Cech pulled off a couple of top saves aswell, could easily have been 5. Chelsea did have a couple of chances tho but the finishing was poor.

Wilkins was told his contract wasn't going to be renewed and let go with immediate effect, Ancelotti the next day said it wasn't his choice and the decision was made by the club. Sounds like Mr Abramovich is sticking his beak in again, crazy to get rid of Wilkins, he's been at Chelsea for 10 years and knows the players better than anyone at the club.

... knows the players better than anyone and speaks fluent Italian, acting as a bridge between the coach and his staff and the players.

It's obvious that Chelsea don't need anyone with those particular attributes, and I'm sure that his wages have placed an unbearable strain on the club's finances. Can't imagine why anyone would question the decision, really...

Only watching Zenden dance ruined the game for me.

Knew all i'd hear and read was how Chelsea are missing Lumpard and Terry. Haven't they spent a couple of quid on that squad? Yet they can't cope without Terry and Lumps? My heart bleeds.

The Man City fans booing a 0-0 draw again. :D

Light a candle, shed a tear, move on. :rolleyes:

Watched the highlights earlier on MOTD, Cech pulled off a couple of top saves aswell, could easily have been 5. Chelsea did have a couple of chances tho but the finishing was poor.

Wilkins was told his contract wasn't going to be renewed and let go with immediate effect, Ancelotti the next day said it wasn't his choice and the decision was made by the club. Sounds like Mr Abramovich is sticking his beak in again, crazy to get rid of Wilkins, he's been at Chelsea for 10 years and knows the players better than anyone at the club.

Seems silly really. The players will be on more money than he is.

Mr Abramovic has lost his marbles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived