Hypothetical Dilemma...

Srg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hypothetically then, we get promoted and a life long Rams fan wins Euro millions, buys the club and gives Nigel £50m to spend on players.

We don't want another 11 points season as this would see Nigel leave and the current squad ripped apart most likely.

Why can't I have both, or failing this I'll settle for a nil nil at theirs and a 6-0 Rams win at home.:)

Hammering forest, despite Cloughs genius.. I don't want to consider the premiership under the current board, I wonder how many league 2 and 1 players can turn into premier league superstars over night, I doubt there is many!

Depends how many Clough signs, silly. Our manager is a genius.

I will settle on two 2-0 wins and promotion then

I assumed the alternative was defeats?

Otherwise i'd settle for some draws and promotion.

Anyway it's still on the cards that we could do the double over Leeds, Leicester and Forest and end in a play off final with Forest. Not likely..... but still on the cards.

win at Leeds - Check

win at Leicester -

win at Forest -

Win over forest

win over Leicester

win over Leeds.

Bear in mind that our record against Leicester and Forest has been outstanding since Clough arrived, but the rest of our football hasn't and we've been complaining about it.

You're not being true to yourself if you'd rather have a season like last year's than this season.

Forest are all over, take runner up anyday..which I have a sneaky feeling that we won't be runner up but run away with the league, just thinking who will stop us. Blackpool ripped Cardiff apart at Wembley and Billy Davies always moans about money, get down to coaching as Jonny and Nigel seem to be doing.

How's about (if were hypothetical)

We beat Leeds 4-0 in the playoff semi final and go to wembley to face the red dogs.

They take a 2-0 lead at half time nige gives the lads an inspirational team talk and we coast through winning 6-2.

Somehow get £5 million to spend and sign bueno and Moore and head for the promised land. And put right the wrongs that we did in the premiership. We should of atleast drawn with Liverpool on boxing day!

Super super nige super Nigel Cloughie

:cool::D

(only hypothetical as you know lol)

Wonder what the odds would be.

How's about (if were hypothetical)

We beat Leeds 4-0 in the playoff semi final and go to wembley to face the red dogs.

They take a 2-0 lead at half time nige gives the lads an inspirational team talk and we coast through winning 6-2.

Somehow get £5 million to spend and sign bueno and Moore and head for the promised land. And put right the wrongs that we did in the premiership. We should of atleast drawn with Liverpool on boxing day!

Super super nige super Nigel Cloughie

:cool::D

(only hypothetical as you know lol)

Wonder what the odds would be.

Hang on, better change my underwear.

Archived