Frank Fielding

Day

I think the the hammering towards Bywater is very unjust IMO, although I genuinely do hope we sign Fielding permanently in Jan, he is Blackburns 2/3rd choice keeper after Robinson and Bunn.. he has said how much he wants to play regularly and I'm in no doubt he'll get that here and Blackburn will probably want 250-500k for him, so I don't see the problem.. he's got a lot of potential perhaps he is up there with loach and schmeichel in the top keepers in this division!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anybody else notice that Moxey, in his Player interview, after the Ipswich game said that "[Fielding]....is one for the future" maybe a little slip regarding Clough's plans, or he could just be commenting genreally that Fielding will have a big career.

Let's hope so, he certainly deserves a big send off from us all this afternoon for his efforts over the last month. This is of course hoping that I haven't put the kiss of death on him and he has a nightmare.

One of the best "emergency" loan signings we have had in recent years:)

Well done Frank and here's hoping you return as a Ram permanently in January:)

Let's hope so, he certainly deserves a big send off from us all this afternoon for his efforts over the last month. This is of course hoping that I haven't put the kiss of death on him and he has a nightmare.

One of the best "emergency" loan signings we have had in recent years:)

Well done Frank and here's hoping you return as a Ram permanently in January:)

He aint going anywhere today - they have extended it for another month.

He aint going anywhere today - they have extended it for another month.

Just had it through on dcfc official twitter. Brilliant news but would have been even better if it said he was staying on a 3 year contract.

1 more month till the end of December and then the Jan transfer window.;)

A bit of a dilemma here, would you hope to sign Bueno or Fielding given the likely transfer fees:confused:

Just had it through on dcfc official twitter. Brilliant news but would have been even better if it said he was staying on a 3 year contract.

1 more month till the end of December and then the Jan transfer window.;)

A bit of a dilemma here, would you hope to sign Bueno or Fielding given the likely transfer fees:confused:

Bueno. Without a shadow of a doubt

Bueno. Without a shadow of a doubt

I'm sure opinion will be split on this one as both potentially would have a major impact.

Some could point to Derby's results even without Bueno in the team coupled with the clean sheets kept by Fielding. The other view is that Bywater is more than capable and Bueno brings an extra spark to the attack:)

I'm sure opinion will be split on this one as both potentially would have a major impact.

Some could point to Derby's results even without Bueno in the team coupled with the clean sheets kept by Fielding. The other view is that Bywater is more than capable and Bueno brings an extra spark to the attack:)

I obviously take the second view, it is a tough choice but I think bueno would improve the depth of his position more than Fielding, going on the fac that you would be more likely to call on an additional attacking player than you would a keeper, who under normal circumstancea may not even get a game. Its made tougher though because Fielding looks like he could have a massive future, signing him could be like signing Joe Hart the year before he went to brum

Can't tell you how happy I am that hes signed again! A top team needs a top goalkeeper.

If we're aiming for play offs, we need someone between the sticks who'll get us clean sheets.

We had 16 clean sheets last season with a team playing *****, only 6 other clubs kept more than us last season. Think what Bywater could do in this team.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/GamesCount/0,,10794~20097,00.html

Archived