Who's going down from the Prem?

ossieenders

Looking at the table tonight during this evenings games. It's gonna be very interesting and I reckon some BIG clubs are going to be playing in the Championship next season.

As it stands West Ham drawing 1-1 at home to Albion have 8 points.

Wolves losing to Arsenal have 9 points and Wigan losing to Liverpool have 10.

Going up to 11th you have Everton on 14 and I really can't see them dropping. At 12th is Blackpool 14 from 11 games, Fulham, Villa and Stoke on 13, Blackburn on 12 with Birmingham. Can't see Villa getting relegated or Blackburn either.

Does that mean 3 of those 7? Fulham, Blackpool, Stoke, Brum, Wigan, Wolves and West Ham?

Thing is generally speaking you need 10 wins. That should keep you up. So on the win count we have West Ham 1 from 11, Wolves 2 from 11, Wigan 2 from 11, Brum 2 from 12 (thought they were supposed to be amazing at home?!), Blackburn 3 from 11, Stoke 4 from 12, Villa 3 from 11, Fulham 2 from 11 !!, Blackpool 4 from 14.

Can Blackpool and Stoke find 6 more wins? Yes I think so. CAn West Ham get 9 more? Nope. So 2 from Wolves, Wigan and Birmingham.

Just my thoughts. :)

(Points correct as of 8.30pm)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very unpredictable this year. Hard to call now, but the Hammers look in big trouble. Birmingham might get dragged further in to the mire along with Stoke as neither seem to be able to match their form of last season.

Even the top four are dropping points to teams lower down the table each week and there are not many points between 18th and 7th at the moment. Think its going to be very tight this year and could involve any of the current sides between 12th-20th.

Just to add to that

There are 6 points between 5th and 18th currently.

Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Villa will be way clear of most of the other teams in the bottom 12 by April. Sunderland probably have the next strongest squad after these 4 and should stay well clear.

Newcastle look good on current form but could easily get back in a rut.

West Ham are getting cut adrift and don`t have alot of options to improve things they look in deep doggy do.

Its likely to be a big dogfight between these 12 come April this year.

5 Newcastle 12 5 17

6 Bolton 12 1 16

11 West Brom 12 -5 16

12 Everton 12 2 15

13 Blackburn 12 -1 15

14 Blackpool 12 -7 14

15 Fulham 12 0 13

16 Stoke 12 -5 13

17 Birmingham 12 -3 12

18 Wigan 12 -12 11

19 Wolves 12 -9 9

20 West Ham 12 -11 8

West Ham with a bit of luck, (think they're a big team with a devine right to Premiership football, well newsflash, you aint.:mad:.

Stoke, their luck seems to be out, they haven't had the rub of the green with one thing and another but that's football. :frown:.

Wigan. Wouldn't be a loss to the Prem with their crowds around 10 thousand, I reckon their time is up. Taxi for Martinez:frown:.

Archived