Student Protest

Perky1106

This governemnt is making sure that people like me who work hard will come out with debt up to their eyeballs and struggling to make ends meat.

Mwhahahahahahaha

Say's the person who is at college now using the tinternet to post on a football forum, shouldn't you have your head stuck in a book instead?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good point, we need to get rid of these mickey mouse degrees and make sure that people are in it for the right reasons. However the way they are going about it is ridicolous, I am going to university in 2 years time and it scares me to think the fees i am going to have to pay and the interest.

Mwhahahahahahaha

Say's the person who is at college now using the tinternet to post on a football forum, shouldn't you have your head stuck in a book instead?

:D I am actually researching where to study law and how long it takes, I want to become a barrister and a politician.:D I have handed in my assignments for the week and am going to a philosophy masterclass at lunch, i have a 10 hour day, leave at 7.15 and get back at 5.30

:D I am actually researching where to study law and how long it takes, I want to become a barrister and a politician.:D I have handed in my assignments for the week and am going to a philosophy masterclass at lunch, i have a 10 hour day, leave at 7.15 and get back at 5.30

Good luck to you. :)

I want to go into politics some time in my life, even if it means standing as an independent candidate for Derby North.

Your researching where to study law on DCFC Fans?

Jeees and these students who are moaning are meant to be the future :(

Good luck to you. :)

I want to go into politics some time in my life, even if it means standing as an independent candidate for Derby North.

thankyou, I am going to start my own political party which is going to fill the gap left by the Liberal democrats, I would like to see who wants to help me get it up and running, I have a few interested people at college and was wondering if anyone else wants to join, I havn't set it up yet as i am only 17 and legally can't. Good luck to you, I am sure you will do well.

thankyou, I am going to start my own political party which is going to fill the gap left by the Liberal democrats, I would like to see who wants to help me get it up and running, I have a few interested people at college and was wondering if anyone else wants to join, I havn't set it up yet as i am only 17 and legally can't. Good luck to you, I am sure you will do well.

When you turn 18 set it up as soon as you can. Also, a lot of students voted for Liberal Democrats so a good place to start would be to do some campaigning at Derby University. Then maybe move on to Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Leicester, DeMontfort, Loughboroough and Lincoln.

When you turn 18 set it up as soon as you can. Also, a lot of students voted for Liberal Democrats so a good place to start would be to do some campaigning at Derby University. Then maybe move on to Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Leicester, DeMontfort, Loughboroough and Lincoln.

I will thankyou, if anyone wants to join and/or lend their support i would be mightly greatful.

I will thankyou, if anyone wants to join and/or lend their support i would be mightly greatful.

Tell us what you will be standing for then, what changes will you be looking to make? if it's owt like your views on Derby I might set up an opposition party just to keep you out.

What subjects are you taking at Bilborough, young ram?

I don't buy the "I can't afford to go to University" bullsh1t.

The loan you get for tuition fees is easily payable if you're a post-graduate earning £40,000+. You also pay the loan back according to how much you earn.

If you're from a poor background, you'll get extra help.

If you earn £21,000 or less after Uni, you don't even need to pay back a penny.

It seems perfectly fair to me. Someone needs to pay for it, be it the taxpayer or the student.

I'm not too worried about people believing they can't afford University, that means there's more places available for me :D

I like the sound of Young Rams new political party, but Alex's new match chat site also sounds good.

But who has the best chance of actually doing something about it and not just letting off hot air?

There's only one way to find out........FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!:D

youngram - my daughter leaves school this time - she mentioned bilborough - but isn't that in snottingham - how the heck do you get there?

It's looking like Joseph Wrights at the moment.

I don't buy the "I can't afford to go to University" bullsh1t.

The loan you get for tuition fees is easily payable if you're a post-graduate earning £40,000+. You also pay the loan back according to how much you earn.

If you're from a poor background, you'll get extra help.

If you earn £21,000 or less after Uni, you don't even need to pay back a penny.

It seems perfectly fair to me. Someone needs to pay for it, be it the taxpayer or the student.

I'm not too worried about people believing they can't afford University, that means there's more places available for me :D

amen, i have student debt, and honestly its a bit gash having the money hanging over me, but you only pay it back if your working, and its not massive amounts of money, in a month i pay of something like £20-25. its not debt in the sense you get baliffs banging on the door, and my intrest levels at one point dropped to 0.0% which was nice!

Archived