Student Protest

Perky1106

young ram - So you basically want to completely reinvent the education system?

I take it that you have had enough of homework, class work and exams?

It's not like in the 'work' world you have 'homework', office work and promotions...

It's easy to say that I'll do this and I'll do that, but when you look at the logistics of actualy scrapping (for example) exams you will see that they are there for a reason. What if a student doesn't do to well in their GCSE's and fails them completely, at least then they can fall back on their SATS.

Going back to your invented qualification, ALQ.

Have you ever heard of the Adult Leadership Qualification?

Actually sats are meaningless now and we are the most tested children in europe, the education system doesn't test intellect in this country whatsoever, gcse's are a farce and they need to be changed. I havn't heard of the adult learning qualification, i was going to call mine the actual learning qualification, my spelling on here has been criticised, i don't check and type fast so some errors are obviously going to occur unfortunatly. It will be difficult i don't deny it and i am a realist, however that won't stop me from trying to make things better, trying to make education more about intellect rather than swallowing information and repeating it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived