Old One Eye's Report, Derby v Pompey

Dirigible

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, folks. I've even had Pompey fans telling me they enjoyed the 'report' - which is how it should be. OOE is supposed to entertain, whether the match is good or bad. I've really missed doing it, and I was determined that my absence from PPS wouldn't encroach into a second full year. I didn't realise until last week though that it was a year TO THE DAY that I had been absent.

Now I'm well enough to go, wild horses couldn't keep me away.

Great report, had a good chuckle at the number of balls on the pitch. You missed the bit about where the Pompey coaching staff took it out on the poor old Derby ball boy and through the ball at him from a yard away and nearly knocked him over, it would have winded a fully grown bloke never mind a teenage kid. Disgraceful but I bet nothing happens over this!

Great report, had a good chuckle at the number of balls on the pitch. You missed the bit about where the Pompey coaching staff took it out on the poor old Derby ball boy and through the ball at him from a yard away and nearly knocked him over, it would have winded a fully grown bloke never mind a teenage kid. Disgraceful but I bet nothing happens over this!

I never saw that, but heard people booing. We were sat at the South end of the Toyota stand, in the front row. That can be a great view - or a rubbish one.

Does nobody else find it a tad concerning that he calls his todger Old One Eye and writes football reports from it's point of view?

In winter, I write the reports with it - in the snow. Then I photograph said report, upload and Bob's your uncle.

(and lover if you're from Nottingham)

In winter, I write the reports with it - in the snow. Then I photograph said report, upload and Bob's your uncle.

(and lover if you're from Nottingham)

Or Norwich.

When the Norwich tourist board said that the city was "Coming into its own" they fecking meant it. One city, only two surnames, something funny is going on......

Archived