Blackpool - 13pts

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 10 games we was sat on 6pts with a goal difference of -17, shocking. Time to pin all my hopes on West Ham, 6pts and -11 GD, think I might be wasting my time tho, this record will be in our collection for years to come.

After 10 games we was sat on 6pts with a goal difference of -17, shocking. Time to pin all my hopes on West Ham, 6pts and -11 GD, think I might be wasting my time tho, this record will be in our collection for years to come.

I suspect you're right.

Hopefully, soon, we won't care anymore!

1 of those old football contradictions, we'll probably only lose that record to forest, but then don't think any Rams would be celebrating their promotion! Past is past though and as long as our fine form continues, it can stay in the past!

Why would we "only lose that record to Forest"???

Just because they are Forest..?

Let me assure you, we will never lose that record, there is a reason why it had stood for 100 odd years you know.

You can take your pick with the records we smashed that season....but I thought we beat Loughboros record.

You're right, we tore up the record books that season. But this thread refers to the lowest points record and the fact that Blackpool now have 13 points, so we keep the record. As for Loughborough's record, I think we equalled it by winning 1 game in the season. I'd be interested to know how many games L'boro played in their record breaking season tho', just for comparison.

Archived