Batter The Bookies

NottsRammy

All ye of faint heart.........listen up.

As its no use bleating in a few weeks time.I was going to do it buttttttttt.

With the rams being at quite attractive odds for just promotion and actually winners.

NOW IS THE HOUR TO ACT my friends.Unshackle those wallets let the moths fly forth to ladbrokes.

£20 win at 60-1 winning championship

£10 win at 10-1 promotion only

And a soft £10 on cher to win x factor.

Stop running ourseleves down.........Cardiff aint brill and neither are QPR.......if the confidence continues and the fans turn positive.....IT will be a train thats hard to stop.

Put ya money where your mouth is for positive or negative now is the hour to pounce before it becomes clear were going somewhere.The odds will dissappear if you leave it any longer.

signing out Notts_Rammy from old telegraph forum.

Get some courage as now is the time.

Always been 100% behind Nigel and gob smacked at fickle fans.How im enjoying now saying " I TOLD YOU SO " .

p.s my bet was on betfair ;-)

There is NO REASON what so ever that we cannot WIN the league and im sick of all this dont get over optimistic b****cks !!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's worth a punt, I really don't want us to get promoted though.

same i'd rather we had a strong finish and another year to strengthen the squad, granted we'd be able to strengthen it much more with Prem £££ but defo do no want us to be like west brom and boing boing around the prem & champ. The next time we get promoted - we're staying up!

The odds are far shorter than at the start of the season from memory, did anyone back us for promotion when we were longer odds?

I put a cheeky one on for promotion with william hill, always do. 10/1 for promotion! That was in June.

• 2 months later...

Archived