Pre season

On 25/06/2024 at 17:25, midwayram said:

Hi all new on here, anyone now how people are getting from alicante to the Stockport game

Hi.  If you are going straight from Alicante to Pinatar then as others have said, a taxi may be best option. Just take into account that this is about an hours journey and the quickest route (AP7) will incur a couple of tolls. You can go via the national N332 road without tolls but it's slower and slightly longer, so will no doubt be more expensive than the toll route.

We're staying in Cabo Roig which is about 10-15 minutes from Pinatar. I may drive but there are taxis (and bars!) a plenty from there.

On 23/05/2024 at 10:22, Gabby'sThighs said:

That's Ryan Nyambe on the floor behind Sibs innit?

21 hours ago, tupper said:

Hi.  If you are going straight from Alicante to Pinatar then as others have said, a taxi may be best option. Just take into account that this is about an hours journey and the quickest route (AP7) will incur a couple of tolls. You can go via the national N332 road without tolls but it's slower and slightly longer, so will no doubt be more expensive than the toll route.

We're staying in Cabo Roig which is about 10-15 minutes from Pinatar. I may drive but there are taxis (and bars!) a plenty from there.

I am catching the 0700 bus from Alicante. 1hr 55mins