Player signed Derby shirt.

Seth's left foot

Hi Everyone.

I’m looking for some suggestions on how I can maximise the fundraising potential of a new Derby shirt which is signed by the first team squad. I have been told that it will be done when the players next sign items at Moor Farm.

I have signed up for the Everest Base Camp trek in November 2024 through working for the Co-op and our charity is Barnardo’s.

I’m currently busy trying to reach my target of £6000, if any of you would like to share and donate to my Just Giving page.

Thank you.

https://www.justgiving.com/page/james-atkin-1687171389595?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page%2Fjames-atkin-1687171389595&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

6 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

I’m looking for some suggestions on how I can maximise the fundraising potential of a new Derby shirt which is signed by the first team squad.

Wait until they're playing better before you put it up for auction.

In all seriousness, well done and good luck with your trek 👏

• 1 month later...

So, I have decided to run the following competition to win the shirt.

I have sealed in an envelope, the name of a Derby County player from the period 1985-2023 (how long I have been attending matches). The winner will be the person who chooses the correct player by donating to my Just Giving page and entering that name into the comment box.

Minimum donation is £5. 

Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

image.thumb.jpeg.16264914c8a3b60a384da48eb7acf1d8.jpeg

I’ve finally received the shirt, probably the worst time in the clubs history for raffling it off 😂

Probably not the worst, there have been some grim times at DCFC over the years. I was given a Rams shirt signed by Paul Clement and the squad at that time. I offered it for free to quite a few supporters, but no one seemed keen. Someone eventually took it off my hands. It's now gathering dust in their loft, I believe. Good luck with the trek and fundraising 👍🏽