Pride Park named in England bid to host Under-21 finals

Day

DERBY County's Pride Park Stadium has been chosen as part of England's bid to host the 2013 European Under-21 finals.

The Rams' home would host games in the finals if the bid is successful, with the destination of the finals expected to be announced in December. Five other nations are also understood to be interested in hosting the finals.

Nottingham Forest's City Ground and Notts County's Meadow Lane have also been included in the England bid.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Pride-Park-named-England-bid-host-21-finals/article-2770054-detail/article.html

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if they want the ground to be filled, don't play the games during the day on a school week.

I think it will be a flop anyway, unless we get the actual england team up here.

I'd go, always good to see the U21's. Prefer them to the first team!

Well, if they want the ground to be filled, don't play the games during the day on a school week.

I think it will be a flop anyway, unless we get the actual england team up here.

Thought I read somewhere that England would play their games at PP and one of the semis would there too.

Archived