Sky TV.....

angieram

Hmmm...

So I may get a chance to see it after all, despite being away...

So 13:30 KO, French time...
Comfortably after my son's late morning wedding ceremony  "a la Mairie"... KO somewhere between "apéro dînatoire suivi du repas" and "Gateaux et Champagne".  (Non!  Me neither!  🤷‍♂️)

Just need to come up with a cunning plan drag son away from his new bride to delay the afternoon photo shoot, (which he most definitely isn't keen on being a part of anyway, so he'll thank me for it, you see if he don't!), to make sure we catch the second half!  🤣

... And if we score, the French side of the family* won't know what's hit 'em!

*Ooh... 'ark at me... other than the bride, we ain't even met the rest yet!  🤣

Allez, allez, allez, Derby, Derby...

🐏

Edited by Mucker1884

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hmmm...

So I may get a chance to see it after all, despite being away...

So 13:30 KO, French time...
Comfortably after my son's late morning wedding ceremony  "a la Mairie"... KO somewhere between "apéro dînatoire suivi du repas" and "Gateaux et Champagne".  (Non!  Me neither!  🤷‍♂️)

Just need to come up with a cunning plan drag son away from his new bride to delay the afternoon photo shoot, (which he most definitely isn't keen on being a part of anyway, so he'll thank me for it, you see if he don't!), to make sure we catch the second half!  🤣

... And if we score, the French side of the family* won't know what's hit 'em!

*Ooh... 'ark at me... other than the bride, we ain't even met the rest yet!  🤣

Allez, allez, allez, Derby, Derby...

🐏

Just tell the French side of the family it is something to do with cricket, they won't have a clue, guaranteed. Expect a shrug and something like "c'est des anglais!"

Back on topic...Ducking hate Sky, I love a 3pm kick off time, that's the best thing about League1