South Stand Wigan tickets

Leeds Ram

I was just going to purchase Wigan tickets for the south stand, but it has said it's sold out already? Is this a similar situation to last year when some seats were released later than the first date they were out as the south stand is also already sold out for oxford at home on the following tuesday

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Popular Days

Most active in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I was just going to purchase Wigan tickets for the south stand, but it has said it's sold out already? Is this a similar situation to last year when some seats were released later than the first date they were out as the south stand is also already sold out for oxford at home on the following tuesday

Isn't the south stand completely sold out to season ticket holders?

6 hours ago, ram59 said:

Isn't the south stand completely sold out to season ticket holders?

There is currently one seat showing as available in south upper block G for the home league game v cambridge on Sat 30th Sept.  🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

The South Stand has been sold out for a while to season tickets only, but as you have stated last season as games were nearing sellouts a few tickets are usually added, although they were almost always single tickets only.

48 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

There is currently one seat showing as available in south upper block G for the home league game v cambridge on Sat 30th Sept.  🤷‍♂️

Just realised... I suppose said STH could have moved seat/upgraded to hospitality for this game, thus rendering his/her ST seat as vacant for one game only.  

38 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The South Stand has been sold out for a while to season tickets only, but as you have stated last season as games were nearing sellouts a few tickets are usually added, although they were almost always single tickets only.

I believe that when we're heading for a sell out, you can ask the club to sell a ticket for your seat, if you can't make that game and you get a refund.

Also, I would imagine that some season ticket holders in the south stand and other stands, during the season, decide to move to other parts of the ground. So, some previously 'sold' season tickets will become available during the season.

5 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I was under the impression that whilst the season tickets in the south stand had sold out, the whole stand could not be allocated to season ticket holders alone.