Some people make me mad

B4ev6is

Well today guys on my way home on the way home this old man in his late 70s decide to wreck this poor little girl for sitting the disabled bit I oh no need for that just say excuse me I want to sit there he told me f off I said manners cost nrothing.

The little girl mum and grandma said thankyou to me for sticking up for her.

Thing is this old man on those scooter things decided to tryed run our little dog over I shouted at him what has he done to you go around him he was going to say something to me I throught go on make my day.

And then he decided to run his scooter into these teenage lads legs that really really made my blood boil.

I dont know what got into people lately.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today guys on my way home on the way home this old man in his late 70s decide to wreck this poor little girl for sitting the disabled bit I oh no need for that just say excuse me I want to sit there he told me f off I said manners cost nrothing.

Thing is this old man on those scooter things decided to tryed run our little dog over I shouted at him what has he done to you go around him he was going to say something to me I throught go on make my day.

IMG_0630.gif

There's some utter morons around B4.

A lad at work had his 4 year old son run knocked down by a mobility scooter and pinned underneath it.

Fractured his thigh bone in 2 places. The bloke drove off and the police didn't want to help as apparently no crime had been committed.

The little lad has just had pins and screws taken out of his thigh.

Hope that bloke was proud of himself.