Wednesday (a)

HariboWest

Ello ello
i barely spend any days with my brother at the football these days - if somebody has a ticket for next weekend but isn’t gonna use it. Really wanna go to the last day with him. Please let me know. Happy to pay very sensible money for it. What a last day. X

Edited by HariboWest

6 hours ago, HariboWest said:

Ello ello
i barely spend any days with my brother at the football these days - if somebody has a ticket for next weekend but isn’t gonna use it. Really wanna go to the last day with him. Please let me know. Happy to pay very sensible money for it. What a last day. X

I've never even had a brother.

Think about that!  

9 hours ago, HariboWest said:

Ello ello

Even if someone had a spare ticket, the chances of that seat being near your brother’s seat must be fairly slim.

Good luck and no offence intended but if it’s important to you why don’t you come together to home games?

p.s. I never attend football matches with my brother but he’s a West Brom “follower”. Oh, and he lives in France 😀