FA could take McClaren back

Day

anyway im bored , you just wouldnt get it IF I was to carry on for another year

next please?

you are actually borING not borED, the IF is complete rubbish, it will NEVER HAPPEN...NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happen, NEVER...therefore it is, like I have menitoned before, completely pointelss..

Back to the original point....

We need to be getting Jose signed up and ready to take the reins from the Don when he is finished.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are actually borING not borED, the IF is complete rubbish, it will NEVER HAPPEN...NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happen, NEVER...therefore it is, like I have menitoned before, completely pointelss..

We need to be getting Jose signed up and ready to take the reins from the Don when he is finished.

Maybe not an easy task unless he changes his views.....

he told BBC One's Football Focus he is very unlikely to follow in the footsteps of Sven-Goran Eriksson and Fabio Capello as an overseas manager for the Three Lions.

'I think national teams are: England for the English and Portugal for the Portuguese,' said Mourinho.

'I will one day play against England with my Portugal but Portugal has to wait a long time.'

Jose Mourinho: I won't manage England

Thinking about it, McClaren would probably get a top job in England rather than manage the national team again, he's going abroad to get the success the other English managers don't get because they aren't managing a top side that constantly competes for the Premiership/Europe

I just think we could be throwing other names into the ring by 2012 - its still two years away, who knows what will happen, and if Big Sam, Redknapp, Hodgson and Bruce are all linked, we may aswell throw Pulis, Holloway, McCarthy and Hughtons name into the mix, purely because they are managing Premiership teams.

English managers don't get success, so its hard to determine whos the best really.

zzzzzzzzzzzz, who needs tamazepan!

Archived