Hulse

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He said we haven't got the quality players to challenge for a top 6/10 finish shot himself in the foot there as they shouldn't of sold hulse and varny don't care wat they were on or mac they bought the ***** that's going to take us down instead.

Hmmmmm

I always said we didn't need hulse and am I right or am I right.

Kuqi is better albeit older and he ain't afraid to tackle unlike hulse was. I finally see a decent side starting to emerge we still miss brayford down the right

Aye you might have been right - I disagreed with the timing. I believe as a general rule you only sell your 'unwanted' players after acquiring their replacement - Clough senior always did this as I recall. Gemmill replaced Carlin, Todd for Mackay etc

Was it bad timing? One way to look at it is that he still injured, if he kept him and then got a replacement in, he couldn't play anyway

good point maybe clough is thinking to get kuqi in on a years perm in january cheapish.

think we need to sign bueno up on a 2year deal even if it costs 2mill before someone of the likes of newcastle stoke wigan sign him up on the cheap as he looks like a very talented young midfielder/striker in the right side, and hes clever too. be a shame to loose him at the end of the season.

Hulse was getting more and more injury prone towards the end of his time at Derby and it was a good time to sell him, shame we didn't get 4 mill like 'Boro were offering last year.

Thank you for the goals Rob, especially the ones v Forest.:D

We do need to sign a permanent striker in January though.

Archived