Brazil are set to play at Pride Park in friendly

Day

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cheers :D

is kaka playing ?

Would have paid the cash to see him.

No Kaka. Robinho, Pato are there. Ramires of Chelsea i think i saw. Only watched the last 15 mins of First half online. Looks alright. Pitch looks excellent. Wonder if any of them want to sign.

AC Milan's att was dreadful for one game this season even by Italian standards. They got 21,000 the other week i saw. Maybe Pato fancies playing infront of a few more?

Good match...but for Lord Poppycocks benefit even Brazil couldn't produce two goals like Commons v middlesbro.

Only gripe...why was I told by the ticket office that West Stand was sold out....you lying b'stards ....it was half empty.

I've got better things to spend 30 quid on than a Monday night friendly, no matter who it is!

Just think the club have shot themselves in the foot with the steep prices, 13,000 is just embarrassing!

I'm sure they must have paid a sum to get them here and were expecting to fill the stadium to gain money - I reckon it will be a loss..

there arent too many opportunities to see brazil play.

if you dont want to go fine.....but dont knock the fact that you had the opportunity.

I've got better things to spend 30 quid on than a Monday night friendly, no matter who it is!

Just think the club have shot themselves in the foot with the steep prices, 13,000 is just embarrassing!

I'm sure they must have paid a sum to get them here and were expecting to fill the stadium to gain money - I reckon it will be a loss..

Not sure that is right, I think the two FA's would of rented Pride Park for the night and the two FA's would set the ticket prices.

Not sure that is right, I think the two FA's would of rented Pride Park for the night and the two FA's would set the ticket prices.

Brazil hire a promoter to arrange their friendlies around the world. The original venue in in the middle east I think it was cancelled short notice and we stepped in.

The promoter sets the prices, I think that DCFC would get a rental for the stadium and the booking fees to pay the extra costs incurred of having to produce tickets and staff the ticket office.

Had it been a Saturday game I think more fans would have come - simply because it could have attracted people from wider afield in the UK. Monday night was never going to attract people travelling for any amount of time greater than 90 minutes as it would be a ballache after a day at work and getting home for the next day.

Archived