Luke Moore - West Bromwich Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baggies Fan in Peace

I hope Luke Moore succeeds at Pride Park. I hope we find a way to give him away to you during the January transfer window. He is finished at the Albion for a number of reasons which any Baggies fan will tell you.

It is very rare for us to boo one of our own, but to be honest, he's never really been one of our own. Good luck to you guys and I hope it works out for Luke and he doesn't follow his brother who is now slumming it in the Southern League (albeit on £1000 a week).

Mr Baggie, Tell us about Mr Barnes.

Barnes is getting sharper by the week, but is still some way short of the best form he showed with you guys. He was worth his weight in gold at the end of last season when he won a few penalties with incisive runs into the box. Promising, but let's see whether he can steer clear of injuries and keep progressing.

Forget Mr Barnes I want to know about Mr Moore and the reasons why he's finished at West Brom.

Getting sent off for a ridiculous challenge on the touchline very early in his career at the Albion didn't help. Came with a big reputation from one of our biggest rivals and singularly failed to live up to it.

Given innumerable chances by Mowbray and RDM and never looked like grasping one.

Overtaken in the pecking order by the then unproven Cox and a raw 17 year-old Kiwi.

Couple all this with an appalling attitude and seemingly effortless workrate. Suffice to say he ain't popular. If I'd have known he was coming your way I would have brought him myself.

Having seen a fair amount of rubbish at The Hawthorns in the last 30 years, this guy still manages to stand out. I can't often recall us booing one of own players when his name is announced during the warm up.

Not got a great injury track record either has he?

Injury problems were mainly before he came our way from Aston.

Please check out his often hijacked wikipedia entry. Dig that cool photo (no, not the gangsta video one which he filmed on the Aston Expressway - see if you can find that too - nice chap!)

As I said. Not popular in these parts. I genuinely hope he scores a hatful for you, including a hat-trick against Forest.

Cheers for that I'l have to have a dig around for that video, just seen his Wiki picture. We must be running a gangsta exchange system with Barnes going your way and Moore our way.

See how he gets on for us I guess, it's only for a month which seems abit odd, maybe there could be an extension lined up if he get's his head down here.

Chris Wood, what's your thoughts on him? we thought we had him in the bag until yesterday. Most were willing to give the lad a chance but we had a few which were not pleased shall we say about the potential signing. Have Barnsley got a good player on their hands?

We can't believe he picked them over us. But then again, we think we are a big club as well.

Not sure it's entirely his choice. I think RDM will want to send him out to somewhere where, to be fair, he might get games and there might be a bit less pressure. Mind you following that logic Moore would have ended up at Ilkeston Town.

I secretly like the baggies, but don't tell nobody.

Whisper it, but I used to play in the same side as Jason Kavanagh 25 years ago and followed his progress at Derby. Also lived for a year at Five Lamps and stood on the pop side when the Albion didn't have a game.

Archived