The Pope

Dangerous

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone at work tried to explain to me that the government has spent 12 million pounds, which is paid to British people and companies to do "work" or "jobs", therefore giving much needed boost on the economy, also they have to pay taxes on that? Which goes back to the government. Confused? I was.

Surprised by how smoothly it went to be honest. Could have been protests, eggs etc and Richard Dawkins wanted to arrest him. :confused:

But, considering it's a very rich institution, the catholic church should have paid for it rather than a country struggling with hundreds of billions of debt and 3,000,000 people unemployed.

im watching the news.Im totally against the visit,but some clown has a banner saying the pope is the anti christ.His views arecompletely screwed but the anti christ? I think not.

actually if christ was what the catholic church perpetuate he is, the last member who would join that church would be jesus, jesus was supposidly a kind, decent honourable man who didn't care about somones sexuality, if they believe or not and who they were. Jesus was a poor man yet the church's assests stand at 20 billion, if the church truly wanted to represent their saviour why not give it all away and preach what they believe for good will like their saviour? personally i find the man detestable comparing secualrists and atheists to nazis

actually if christ was what the catholic church perpetuate he is, the last member who would join that church would be jesus, jesus was supposidly a kind, decent honourable man who didn't care about somones sexuality, if they believe or not and who they were. Jesus was a poor man yet the church's assests stand at 20 billion, if the church truly wanted to represent their saviour why not give it all away and preach what they believe for good will like their saviour? personally i find the man detestable comparing secualrists and atheists to nazis

I don't understand the homophobia some catholics have. It's like they still believe everything in the old testament.

Archived