We simply have to put in a claim for damages from QPR

Sparkle

Whilst I definitely don’t want to take this route we should be putting in a claim for damages from QPR when we lost in the play off final based on the actions of Middlesbrough and Wycombe.

Not only do we have a 100% case of being correct we weren’t in breech ourselves of anything at the time in terms of being accused of anything ( not that we have actually broken any rules or laws ourselves)

This would at least get other clubs openly talking about all this nonsense and if we actually had to follow it through it would easily cover the cost of anything that we are being Blackmailed to pay by the EFL to the parasite clubs to survive as a football Club.

also if we are liquidated within the next 15 days which currently seems likely the administrators can extort some money of QPR to pay the creditors which would apparently include the two parasite clubs mentioned before the HMRC.

to any readers from QPR I have nothing against your club and I hope you can understand what a ridiculous state of affairs exists due to the ambulance chasing actions of two chairmen - you have my permission to beat one of those clubs in the play offs ?