A forum for player related threads?

TuffLuff

Noticed the RamsTV forum has gone so just wondered if there would be room for this now, especially as we have so many threads on the takeover in the main dcfc section. Just wonder, for example if a thread called ‘Kamil Jozwiak’ where all Kamil Jozwiak news and opinions in is better than a new thread being made and being lost from the first page every few weeks? It’s not the most important thing in the world but might just help keep things tidy.

Been lurking rather than posting these last few weeks for a few reasons so feel a bit cheeky for coming straight in with a new suggestion, but thought it was worth a shout!

On 23/11/2021 at 12:19, TuffLuff said:

Noticed the RamsTV forum has gone so just wondered if there would be room for this now, especially as we have so many threads on the takeover in the main dcfc section. Just wonder, for example if a thread called ‘Kamil Jozwiak’ where all Kamil Jozwiak news and opinions in is better than a new thread being made and being lost from the first page every few weeks? It’s not the most important thing in the world but might just help keep things tidy.

Been lurking rather than posting these last few weeks for a few reasons so feel a bit cheeky for coming straight in with a new suggestion, but thought it was worth a shout!

I've always thought we should have a single thread for every player just with first and last names (spelt properly!). In its own forum works for me. Then we wouldn't get the "Keogh always has a mistake in him" type threads that we do. It's a yes from me.

chuck norris approved GIF