Relegation team onwards

seths-cap

1 hour ago, SecretDave said:

Perepļotkins, Kaźmierczak and Dickinson.

David Martin, Connor Sammon, Theo Robinson!

Think Dickinson got a raw deal, was never given a chance.

Kaz didn’t live up to the hype and pereplotkins looked mint on his trial game and nothing much after.

This is a fun game! If you get the players at their best, is that the best they were for us or the best they’ve ever been? ? If it’s the latter, what about Ashley Cole?! I’m surprised that no-one at all has mentioned Lingard yet. Maybe I had too high an opinion of him?

If it’s based on how good they were with us: Barker. Vydra. Mount (Hendrick if no loan deals allowed).

As a couple have said, strength through the spine of the team, and a proven Championship goal scorer is an essential pick.

1 hour ago, Sussex Ram said:

This is a fun game! If you get the players at their best, is that the best they were for us or the best they’ve ever been? ? If it’s the latter, what about Ashley Cole?! I’m surprised that no-one at all has mentioned Lingard yet. Maybe I had too high an opinion of him?

If it’s based on how good they were with us: Barker. Vydra. Mount (Hendrick if no loan deals allowed).

As a couple have said, strength through the spine of the team, and a proven Championship goal scorer is an essential pick.

Originally I was thinking their best form for us though love the idea of in prime Rooney or Cole.