General Sale - Stoke

Black Country Ram

5 hours ago, Black Country Ram said:

Has anybody been successful in buying Stoke tickets on general sale? I have 3 separate Fan IDs, all assigned to the correct tickets but it says we are not entitled to any tickets at this stage? Any help would be much appreciated!

I think pp ticket office opening soon only thing I can suggest email them or give them a ring but might be quite a wait.

6 hours ago, Black Country Ram said:

Has anybody been successful in buying Stoke tickets on general sale? I have 3 separate Fan IDs, all assigned to the correct tickets but it says we are not entitled to any tickets at this stage? Any help would be much appreciated!

I’m having the exact same issue when trying to assign 3 separate fan ID’s.

Not a clue what the problem is as I managed to follow the same process for the Huddersfield game successfully.

The going back and forth via email/Twitter/phone calls makes me just not want to bother in all honestly.

4 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

I’m having the exact same issue when trying to assign 3 separate fan ID’s.

Not a clue what the problem is as I managed to follow the same process for the Huddersfield game successfully.

The going back and forth via email/Twitter/phone calls makes me just not want to bother in all honestly.

Look just need hang in there as ticket office be open soon.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Look just need hang in there as ticket office be open soon.

Isn’t the ticket office due to open a couple of days after this game? Probably not worth bothering with emailing them @Heisenberg in my experience (still no response for me-think it’s nearly a month now) although others seem to have been more successful so you never know. Thank God we don’t need the money! 

58 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Isn’t the ticket office due to open a couple of days after this game? Probably not worth bothering with emailing them @Heisenberg in my experience (still no response for me-think it’s nearly a month now) although others seem to have been more successful so you never know. Thank God we don’t need the money! 

It is always bothering with and besides they need to know how hard is for people get there seats.

On 11/09/2021 at 11:29, Black Country Ram said:

Update: The tickets have now seemingly gone through when assigning the fan ID's, so it's probably worth another go this morning if you're still not sorted @Black Country Ram

On 13/09/2021 at 10:57, Heisenberg said:

Update: The tickets have now seemingly gone through when assigning the fan ID's, so it's probably worth another go this morning if you're still not sorted @Black Country Ram

Sorry only just been back on here since posting. Thank you. It appears they forgot to flick the general sale switch on the website. Unsurprising, really.