World of crypto

NottsRam77

9 hours ago, cstand said:

If I was trading one of my 3 helium shares I would have made 20% in 24 hrs unfortunately I am happily retired enjoying  the long summer days out in the countryside/garden doing sweet nothing until autumn then I will start trading again.

If drilling is successful in the next six weeks  it could good rocket higher than one of Musks space rockets with a bit of luck.

Trading is too stressful, the garden / countryside thing sounds way way more relaxing and a better option 🙌

would always be my choice too.

14 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Trading is too stressful, the garden / countryside thing sounds way way more relaxing and a better option 🙌

would always be my choice too.

You have no idea how stressful it is sitting out in the garden constantly planning the next day out, holiday, new local walk making sure you incorporate a quality pub or tea room stop, it’s so tiring sometimes I have to take an afternoon nap. 😀.

17 hours ago, cstand said:

You have no idea how stressful it is sitting out in the garden constantly planning the next day out, holiday, new local walk making sure you incorporate a quality pub or tea room stop, it’s so tiring sometimes I have to take an afternoon nap. 😀.

Alright show off 😉😂😂

am only insanely jealous

sadly im still very much part of the rat race lol😢

8 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Alright show off 😉😂😂

am only insanely jealous

sadly im still very much part of the rat race lol😢

The last five years have not been very kind to me unfortunately had a few health problems nothing serious but could have been, especially in the middle of covid.
Just glad I had plans in place to retire at 60.
I had a demanding job which I thoroughly enjoyed but once you start getting a few health problems job satisfaction goes out the window. 

5 hours ago, cstand said:

The last five years have not been very kind to me unfortunately had a few health problems nothing serious but could have been, especially in the middle of covid.
Just glad I had plans in place to retire at 60.
I had a demanding job which I thoroughly enjoyed but once you start getting a few health problems job satisfaction goes out the window. 

Its a horrible thing isnt it. Health is something u just generally take for granted while everything is ok.. but the minute it becomes compromised you realise how precious it is.

Genuinely hope you enjoy many many years of your retirement and get to live ur best life, derby getting into the premiership would help that im sure .. we can dream right.

mean it though mate, hope things work out for u, hope i can get to that point too one day 😊🐏🐏  

On 05/08/2024 at 11:46, cstand said:

Gold near its ATH. Plus only dropped 0.06% compared to the rest.

Bitcoin down 25% from its ATH.

image.thumb.png.2f380ff9dcfc1d06118eb22b546a13a0.png

Who remembers 51k ?😂🤷

Less than a week later we’re back, longs have been liquidated and we’re feeling bullish again

Embrace short term volatility.

my only regret is i didnt pick up more at 51k when i bought the dip