Meh

Angry Ram

13 hours ago, beardyjim said:

How many of you were actually complaining when we were in the playoffs? Yes, you may have been disgruntled at certain aspects of the club and team but I don't remember reading BOARD OUT, MM IS A DISGRACE. It's all hindsight! The blokes tried and it failed. How many of us haven't failed at something. He's just done it on a grander scale cos he's lucky enough to have a few quid! You're all pi*sed because it didn't work out and I get it. It's crap and I'm hurting too but come on, what's the point in the blame game now? It's too late.  

Loads of people were expressing concern. The standard reply was ‘BuT hE’s InVeStEd HiS oWn MoNeY’.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether it’s the fact that we’ve not been in the ground or the lack of communication and takeover issues but I find myself not being too bothered and I never thought I would ever say that. Nobody wants to get relegated but I now think we probably deserve it with the amount of times we have had the chance to ‘save ourselves’ and haven’t?! Maybe it might ultimately be the best thing, who knows!

Mel has made mistakes no doubt but I will always respect the fact he has pumped a lot of his money into the club all be it some of the issues were his own making.

I think there is a problem deep rooted in the club, a sense of ‘oh it’s just a matter of time, we’re a big club and we have good players, blah blah blah’ the mentality is totally wrong and we need to reset, hopefully not in league one although nothing gives me any confidence that next Saturday will go our way?!

Archived