Meh

Angry Ram

That’s all I can muster. Am I angry we lost again, not really, expected it.. I’m a fan of this club, No, I love this club and all I can muster is meh!

What have they done to this once proud club.. We don’t expect much really, just the odd decent performance and a few wins. Before the Morris reign I would have been incandescent with rage at this team.. Now meh.. 

Those who know me, know I’ve done the hard miles travelling the country and Europe and loved it, win or lose. Now, it holds no appeal at all,. Before anyone goes down the entitlement route, don’t.. That’s not me.

Watched the game and my angst was for people like B4 who really care. It’s their time I suppose, not mine, I’ve had my fun I guess.. I hope people/fans like him can get past this period.. I am sure they will.. Fingers crossed.

I don’t want to rant about Mr Morris, I have made my fears known all through his tenure.. But thanks.. What the hell happened? Meh. 

6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

That’s all I can muster. Am I angry we lost again, not really, expected it.. I’m a fan of this club, No, I love this club and all I can muster is meh!

What have they done to this once proud club.. We don’t expect much really, just the odd decent performance and a few wins. Before the Morris reign I would have been incandescent with rage at this team.. Now meh.. 

Those who know me, know I’ve done the hard miles travelling the country and Europe and loved it, win or lose. Now, it holds no appeal at all,. Before anyone goes down the entitlement route, don’t.. That’s not me.

Watched the game and my angst was for people like B4 who really care. It’s their time I suppose, not mine, I’ve had my fun I guess.. I hope people/fans like him can get past this period.. I am sure they will.. Fingers crossed.

I don’t want to rant about Mr Morris, I have made my fears known all through his tenure.. But thanks.. What the hell happened? Meh. 

Well said. I’ve had enough too. I think my time in this loveless marriage is over

I started watching in Arthur Cox era but not the Div 3 bit. Since then I’ve seen occasional great days in top division and way too much division 2 / championship.

Part of me will be more interested to have a season (hopefully not too many but you get what you deserve) at League 1 just because it’s different.

Hull seem to have enjoyed it.

I really don't think I have ever felt this down, this disappointed, this defeated, as a Derby County supporter.

The team has been sleepwalking towards relegation since Christmas. Hiring Rooney as manager has been a predictable disaster and the damage done by our ownership over the last couple of years looks terminal.

I just feel so sad.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I really don't think I have ever felt this down, this disappointed, this defeated, as a Derby County supporter.

The team has been sleepwalking towards relegation since Christmas. Hiring Rooney as manager has been a predictable disaster and the damage done by our ownership over the last couple of years looks terminal.

I just feel so sad.

Fully agree

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's never over, but I can't care much until Morris is gone, he's left us with this squad. Plus the joke of demanding we play Academy players leading to us being beaten by one such player. The irony shouldn't be lost on Morris I hope.

Morris has been losing money and wanting out for several seasons. He has put lots of money in, just hasn’t worked out. The team should have won at Wembley. 

Just now, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Morris has been losing money and wanting out for several seasons. He has put lots of money in, just hasn’t worked out. The team should have won at Wembley. 

Oh so it's the 'Wembley team's' fault we have no fit CB's signed on, only loans and only one striker? ? 

5 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Not at all, just it was always unsustainable financially plus now there is covid. 

Well no-one forced Morris to spend money like water. He's been here before and seen what problems that could cause, but went and did it all again. His watch.

Edited by RoyMac5

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh so it's the 'Wembley team's' fault we have no fit CB's signed on, only loans and only one striker? ? 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well no-one forced Morris to spend money like water. He's been here before and seen what problems that could cause, but went and did it all again. His watch.

So you want us to sign CBs but you dont want MM to spend money?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not at the level of Blackman and Anya and Johnson.

Tell me how many CBs should a club have on their books?

Did Morris pick those players?? Were any of those players undeserving of a chance at Derby based on their credentials?? I would say no. Morris backed his managers although he seemed to sack people very quickly. Maybe that was a mistake.

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not at the level of Blackman and Anya and Johnson.

Tell me how many CBs should a club have on their books?

None of them are CBs or play for Derby anymore.

Guess the number of CBs should be down to the manager. You'd think 4 or 5 should be sufficient. Not sure MM is to blame for injuries.