Rooney Statistics

SamUltraRam

On 19/02/2021 at 14:53, SamUltraRam said:

Screenshot_2021-02-17-09-37-13-328_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7bbdc23d9c18caa4986b5e1e3e775c51.jpg

This was the league table after we lost 3-0 to Boro on Nov 25th although I think we first went bottom before that

Wow and noticeably only Cardiff have pulled out of the bottom nine in the league in this table. If Cocu had gone even a few games earlier I wonder where we would be now. I am intrigued by the players that Wayne has signed. Edmundson looks like he is good enough to play every game. We are a seriously combative outfit now. We need not fear any team

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rampage said:

Wow and noticeably only Cardiff have pulled out of the bottom nine in the league in this table. If Cocu had gone even a few games earlier I wonder where we would be now. I am intrigued by the players that Wayne has signed. Edmundson looks like he is good enough to play every game. We are a seriously combative outfit now. We need not fear any team

Tough/impossible to know. I think we can all agree we wasted 2 matches with the ridiculous group manager and we messed about not naming Rooney permanently quick enough. 

Archived