Where Are You Mr Morris?

G STAR RAM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Me neither.  Totally agree.  I'm with you, brother.  Etc, etc!
I did state it would be easier for them to make the public announcement (Therefore my intention being to infer that personal and specific contacts would be both impractical, and unlikely). 

If my initial response didn't make it clear, and just to clarify therefore, I do agree that anyone waiting for refunds have been dealt with somewhat shabbily, and that they should at least have been updated more than they have been.
(EDIT TO ADD: That doesn't necessarily require a public announcement, despite that being the simplest and most likely process.  The details of the refund are between club and individual customer.  I, as a fan, have no right to expect to be informed of how the club is arranging YOUR refund.)

Like I say, I wasn't looking to argue your every word.  Your OP was picked out for that very reason... it was the OP, and it set out the subject to be discussed. I assumed that was the whole point of the thread?    

EDIT:

... And I'm not sure there are 12,000 currently awaiting a refund?  Some of us took the 20/21 discount option... not that that is relevant to the point.  ??

Not that I am particularly bothered about a few quid. (£30).There are also a good number of people who have not had refunds for non season ticket cancels so the figure overall is probably a few thousand more than the twelve thousand. Agree that the season ticket situation needs resolving as the priority by the way. 

Archived