Newcastle United Takeover Off.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I read a snippet from a Newcastle fan saying that they were in mourning and next season may as well not happen, keep the fans away, a very very sad day in their history. I thought someone had died so I did a bit more digging and found it was all about the loss of the dream to be 6 x richer than Man City. Quite funny really 

To be honest it just highlights what a complete and utter joke modern English football is. If anyone had told football fans a few decades ago that the future of the domestic game would be fans prostrating themselves via twitter and begging daddy Saudi Arabia for few crumbs from the table so they could have the privilege of paying £50 a pop to watch a bunch of multi millionaires with crap tattoos fall over, they would've thought you were crazy.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

A touching story told in two images... 

received_310608013324765.jpeg

received_292777595130540.jpeg

Sounds like the protest my ex brother in law gave. He got a red card, his only red card of his amateur career, which he felt was so unjust he took his shirt off and threw it at the ref's feet in disgust.

When he stormed off the pitch, he found the changing rooms locked, so he had to timidly go back and pick his shirt up because he was cold ?

Archived