Lift for Huddersfield?

Leeds Ram

Hi everyone, 

I'd really like to go to Huddersfield but the roadrider is sold out and the trains are a no-go unfortunately. I was wondering if anyone can offer me a lift for the game? I live in Horsley Woodhouse ? I'm happy to go halves on the petrol ? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Old ram... student.... 

This is Damning to my age, I need to get my life in check. 

Also, you’re going to Huddersfield. Trains and roads don’t exist yet. You’ll be arriving by horse and cart and probably be held up by the local highwaymen on your way in.

haha I'm still only 25 ? Yeah that's true given the fact i can't get a train back to Derby or nottingham after 9ish. Makes it a shame i don't have a place in Leeds apart from the office where i could kip aha. 

13 minutes ago, old ram 15 said:

haha I'm still only 25 ? Yeah that's true given the fact i can't get a train back to Derby or nottingham after 9ish. Makes it a shame i don't have a place in Leeds apart from the office where i could kip aha. 

Damn you really left me waiting for a punchline there with all that empty space.... feel quite disappointed now

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Damn you really left me waiting for a punchline there with all that empty space.... feel quite disappointed now

Haha, sorry about that it went all the way down and i didn't know how to reduce it ?

Archived