Ozil & Kolasinac Carjacking

Comrade 86

Arsenal's Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac face carjacking gang

BBC writes:

Two Premier League footballers have been involved in a carjacking attempt by an armed gang in a London street.

Arsenal players Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac were targeted, the club confirmed, but both escaped uninjured.

Full story and video here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49121554

Sead Kolasinac is a game lad. The video shows him jumping out of the car and seeing off two blokes carrying knives. Might be wrong but he appears to encourage Ozil to get out of the car and help him but Ozil first pulls his doot shut, then appears to drive off and leave Kolasinac dealing with the second of the two carjackers. I'd be bloody fuming if I was Kolasinac but perhaps the video doesn't tell the whole story. If it does, old Mezut doesn't come out of it lookig too clever!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Arsenal's Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac face carjacking gang

BBC writes:

Two Premier League footballers have been involved in a carjacking attempt by an armed gang in a London street.

Arsenal players Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac were targeted, the club confirmed, but both escaped uninjured.

Full story and video here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49121554

Sead Kolasinac is a game lad. The video shows him jumping out of the car and seeing off two blokes carrying knives. Might be wrong but he appears to encourage Ozil to get out of the car and help him but Ozil first pulls his doot shut, then appears to drive off and leave Kolasinac dealing with the second of the two carjackers. I'd be bloody fuming if I was Kolasinac but perhaps the video doesn't tell the whole story. If it does, old Mezut doesn't come out of it lookig too clever!

Should have run the barstewards over can't understand why you wouldn't.

13 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Should have run the barstewards over can't understand why you wouldn't.

Yep, it's not commonly known but these days police are authorised to hit crims using scooters. Used to be that you could not knock them off their bikes which of course they knew and made it next to impossible to apprehend them in a chase. I wouldn't want to see folk being killed obviously, but I see no reason not to take all evasive measures available, even if that means knocking the buggers off their bikes. Bit of a legal minefield for Joe Public one suspects, mind!

38 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Kolansinac is proper ducking hard, I’d have shat myself in that situation. Some ducking bar stewards out there, there really are.

You can't tell until it happens ,I had a knife pulled on me  in a club my mouth kept threatening him and my brain said run .Then again I was on Derby station in the 80's and was well out numbered by West Ham fans, my brain said fight but we legged it.

Archived