Cape Verde

AbuDerbyDave

Sitting by the pool in Cape Verde(yes it’s a tough life?) got a large birth mark/tattoo of a ram on my arm (only wish I knew how to upload pictures). Anyway obvious to anyone who I support, always an ice breaker & met some really nice fans of other clubs as well as one Derby fan not on the forum but I’ve told him how good it is. Can I get some brownie points David ?. Point of the matter of posting is there are two out here with their shirts on all the time one a snots florist & the other from a tiny place in Yorkshire think it’s leeds ushited. Whilst everyone here will stop have a chat chew the fat over football amongst other things these two will do everything in their power to avoid even so much as eye contact. How sad can you be I can understand it when at home not by the pool.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, AbuDerbyDave said:

Sitting by the pool in Cape Verde(yes it’s a tough life?) got a large birth mark/tattoo of a ram on my arm (only wish I knew how to upload pictures). Anyway obvious to anyone who I support, always an ice breaker & met some really nice fans of other clubs as well as one Derby fan not on the forum but I’ve told him how good it is. Can I get some brownie points David ?. Point of the matter of posting is there are two out here with their shirts on all the time one a snots florist & the other from a tiny place in Yorkshire think it’s leeds ushited. Whilst everyone here will stop have a chat chew the fat over football amongst other things these two will do everything in their power to avoid even so much as eye contact. How sad can you be I can understand it when at home not by the pool.

We have stayed in the Rui a couple of times, lovely place with a private beech that has turtles breeding on it,...enjoy....

Archived