and after all...

DCFC Ram

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Ward scored 6 and assisted 2 in his final season - he didn’t do better after moving on. In Russell’s final part season he scored 4 and assisted 2. Both probably moved on at the right time. One was on a decline, the other wanted out

Injuries probably affected that record tho, and games played with rotation. Russell’s final season wasn’t actually too bad, he looked to be coming back a little, it was the season before he was bank. I agree on them both moving on at the right time tho, injuries caught up with ward and there’s no point keeping an unhappy player.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ll never forget that signing...

If Blackman scores were on the pitch .   Did we sign him - think I might have imagined it same as two other wingers or maybe full backs Anya and Olssen . Tommy Johnson was another , we've been doing this for years .  Get back to proper wingers like Ryan Smith, Dave Martin and Lee Croft . Club legend's .

I would defo take a punt on Alan Judge if we could get him now he has a proper year of football back in him  .  Always has a good game against us and can actually cross.   

26 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If Blackman scores were on the pitch .   Did we sign him - think I might have imagined it same as two other wingers or maybe full backs Anya and Olssen . Tommy Johnson was another , we've been doing this for years .  Get back to proper wingers like Ryan Smith, Dave Martin and Lee Croft . Club legend's .

I would defo take a punt on Alan Judge if we could get him now he has a proper year of football back in him  .  Always has a good game against us and can actually cross.   

Aha it does seem some of our signings are more like nightmares, get in a DOF I say, should be a given at any modern football club... tho one better than that muppet chris Evans naturally, captain America or that bloke off radio could have done better.

Agree on judge if he wasn’t getting on a bit now, hes an astounding player with pretty much everything you’d want from a winger. Don’t think you’d find many better, just a shame he’s 30 odd now, wingers should be younger signings for me before they lose their pace.

Archived