Transitional season - who's buying it

Inglorius

17 hours ago, lrm14 said:

See the link AdamRam posted on the previous page. Very surprised you don't know about it to be honest.

I've got him on ignore, but for this occasion looked at the link. As I have said numerous times, any owner with ambition will fly close to the wind on FFP. That does not mean, or ever has meant, that we are in financial problems. If you have evidence that we are in danger of flouting FFP rules prove it!!!!!

As an aside, I'm damn sure Mel was not happy with some contract deals that were signed during Rush's time at the club. I could idly speculate, as a lot of people on this site like to do all the time, that some players have been frozen out because of those deals.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/02/2019 at 20:47, RoyMac5 said:

Yes. If it was a transition season why not try out more of the youngsters and look for better value signings? It seems the 'transition' label is a late excuse. What is there to build on next season then?

Actually Roy, I am thinking this might just happen now if Bird and Sibley get a go. Add in Max Lowe and Bogle have been brought on and Holmes / Marriott bought in but are reasonably youthful, and surely Elsnik when he comes back ?

Archived