DCFC SLO

Coneheadjohn

A positive news story for you all in these dark times(that’s a joke by the way).

They’ve been really good to us this season, they really put themselves out for us for the Sheffield Utd game even though it went to poo.

Always trying to help us out and I wanted to give them a shout,I think they might be a bit under appreciated.

Means a lot to us,thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

A positive news story for you all in these dark times(that’s a joke by the way).

They’ve been really good to us this season, they really put themselves out for us for the Sheffield Utd game even though it went to poo.

Always trying to help us out and I wanted to give them a shout,I think they might be a bit under appreciated.

Means a lot to us,thanks.

I thought this was gonna be another whinge, and you'd just left the "W" off the end of the title!!

Good on DCFC for looking after you, and good on you for giving them a shout.  Thumbs up all round.  

9 hours ago, NorfolkRam said:

Grace is brilliant and was really helpful when I biked from Norwich to Pride Park. Sarah was good but had far too much on her workload! 

I hope to God this is some historical reference, and not from this past week!  If the latter, you've gone the wrong way! 

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I thought this was gonna be another whinge, and you'd just left the "W" off the end of the title!!

Good on DCFC for looking after you, and good on you for giving them a shout.  Thumbs up all round.  

Credit where it’s due,Derby as a club obviously makes a big effort to look after its fans.

Archived