Sign in to follow this  
David

Leeds United (A) Tickets

Arriving in Derby a bit late to get tickets and get the bus so looking for recommendations for a good place to watch the game. We are staying in Derby town centre so staggering distance would be ideal.

4 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Arriving in Derby a bit late to get tickets and get the bus so looking for recommendations for a good place to watch the game. We are staying in Derby town centre so staggering distance would be ideal.

Bar Sport - has mutiple tellies and a massive projector screen. Beer is well priced, good food and walking distance to pubs and clubs

40 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not having a go as I'm not going to this from Sandbanks BUT what has happened to our support? Playing just an hour and a half up the road against top of the table  and only 1200 tickets sold? Have we lost the love?

Friday night on TV and £37 tickets.

43 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not having a go as I'm not going to this from Sandbanks BUT what has happened to our support? Playing just an hour and a half up the road against top of the table  and only 1200 tickets sold? Have we lost the love?

This is the shortest distance I have to travel all season home or away and I get a discount for being old so I'm going,  but Friday night up the M1, expensive tickets for younger folk in an old part of an old ground with a poor view, just after Christmas when it's on TV, would lead me to conclude that 1200 is a damn fine turnout.