Mason Bennett “I’ve always wanted to be a big part of this team”

Day

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to love the I don't want to draw this, I want to win this attitude.....now that we've won the game.

Might have been different had he lost the ball and Hull went up the other end and scored mind you, not that we had anywhere else to send him back to being one of our own. Poor Cwyka, you will never be forgotten.

Could have dropped a level or two and gone out on loan, but wanted to show he's good enough, you have to respect that and he has taken his opportunities with both hands.

Needs that goal, don't want it to be one of those drawn out things where it adds more pressure.

Hard to believe he's still only 22, been around yonks....11 years to be exact. 

21 hours ago, David said:

Got to love the I don't want to draw this, I want to win this attitude.....now that we've won the game.

Might have been different had he lost the ball and Hull went up the other end and scored mind you, not that we had anywhere else to send him back to being one of our own. Poor Cwyka, you will never be forgotten.

Could have dropped a level or two and gone out on loan, but wanted to show he's good enough, you have to respect that and he has taken his opportunities with both hands.

Needs that goal, don't want it to be one of those drawn out things where it adds more pressure.

Hard to believe he's still only 22, been around yonks....11 years to be exact. 

If my maths is correct, that would mean he was born aged 11?

Archived