NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Srg said:

Eric Ebron scores 30 points last week while I start George Kittle... Kittle is on a bye this week so Ebron gets the start... 0.00 points.

Phenomenal.

That's really unlucky bye week timing.

Jags were double-teaming TY Hilton in the redzone, hence Ebron's two TDs. For some reason Titans didn't see fit to do so.

I just had Tre'Quan Smith do the reverse. Put up 0 last week, over 30 this week. Didn't drop him though, Saints bias pays off!

On 13/11/2018 at 10:25, jimbo jones said:

3 of my 4 wins have come against, Mahomies, pigeons and warriors ??‍♂️ Ramdale beware ??

The jokers at it again ?

it’s fair to say I wasn’t expecting a 40 point win, especially with my RBs scoring a whopping 2.5 points between them.

Jesus - the Rams DEF gave up 45 points and still had a fantasy score of 21.0 - all those Mahomes turnovers bringing it in. 

The infamous Vikings-Gabriel trade struck me for 13 points there. Rams Bye week next week though so hopefully I'll gain it back.

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Jesus - the Rams DEF gave up 45 points and still had a fantasy score of 21.0 - all those Mahomes turnovers bringing it in. 

The infamous Vikings-Gabriel trade struck me for 13 points there. Rams Bye week next week though so hopefully I'll gain it back.

Gabriel in double figures this week ?

still Josh Reynolds got 20, even more headache for my flex position

?. Edit - not this week as it’s rams bye week....

58 minutes ago, David said:

Not the first time he’s done that publicly this season. Seems to be a bit of disagreement between Zimmer & De Fillippo on how much we should be running the ball. 

Worth noting that when Zimmer did this earlier in the season, there was a significant increase in run plays the next 2 games, and Green Bay on great at defending the run. 

I firmly believe Murray has a big part to play if we are to make the play offs, if it wasn’t for Howard’s injury I wouldn’t have traded him, but with Chubb, Cook & Adams I’m alright at RB.

24 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Not the first time he’s done that publicly this season. Seems to be a bit of disagreement between Zimmer & De Fillippo on how much we should be running the ball. 

Worth noting that when Zimmer did this earlier in the season, there was a significant increase in run plays the next 2 games, and Green Bay arent great at defending the run. 

I firmly believe Murray has a big part to play if we are to make the play offs, if it wasn’t for Howard’s injury I wouldn’t have traded him, but with Chubb, Cook & Adams I’m alright at RB.

Edit - had a bit of a typo, Green Bay arent very good at defending the run.

Averaged 138.5 points over the last 3 weeks, which is pretty nice. Expecting a bit of a drop this week though, playing Dalton. Doubtful my WR group will do quite as well this week also

Archived