John Motson on BBC 2 now

Curtains

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, curtains said:

I think he is a Derby Fan .

A bit of fun with Motty Mastermind 

I knew his lad was a Derby fan, but I think from memory he was a fan of some really low division team like Colchester. Can't remember now, but he's definitely not a Derby fan himself.

14 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I knew his lad was a Derby fan, but I think from memory he was a fan of some really low division team like Colchester. Can't remember now, but he's definitely not a Derby fan himself.

Barnett I think mate but he has a soft spot for Derby because his farther was a Derby fan and his son is a Derby fan 

Watford away.  Found a carpark near to the ground but a big queue....Motty walks past, MrRam says, alright John?  Oh hello says Motty not knowing who the fh is this bloke...Motty runs off worried he has a stalker ? MrRam thinks he has a new best mate...

family memories..

18 hours ago, curtains said:

Barnett I think mate but he has a soft spot for Derby because his farther was a Derby fan and his son is a Derby fan 

His son is a Derby fan because when Motty was commentating on a Derby game, someone gave him a Derby County pencil case which got passed on to his lad at very young age. From that point forward, he was a fan....

Archived